Monday, January 07 2013 - 12:00 am
341 Court House-So. Dennis Rd.
Court House, NJ
Telephone: (609) 343-5624
Atlantic Cape Community College’s Academy of Culinary Arts will offer its five-month noncredit Culinary Arts Training Program at the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, in Cape May Court House beginning in January.
The career preparation program offers participants hands-on courses to either learn new skills or enhance existing ones. During the program, students will:
• Become ServSafe Certified
• Learn to master cooking techniques, short order and pantry skills
• Enhance time management and organizational skills
• Acquire skills in bread baking, pie making, cake decorating and plated desserts
• Develop techniques for making great stocks, soups and sauces
The training program begins Jan. 7.
Restaurateurs can sponsor a promising employee with a scholarship for the program.
For additional information about scholarships and training, contact Judy DeSalvo at 609-343-5624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.