Monday, January 28 2013 - 12:00 am
341 Court House-So. Dennis Rd.
Court House, NJ
Telephone: (609) 343-5624
The career preparation program offers participants hands-on courses to either learn new skills or enhance existing ones. During the program, students will:
• Become ServSafe Certified
• Learn to master cooking techniques, short order and pantry skills
• Enhance time management and organizational skills
• Acquire skills in bread baking, pie making, cake decorating and plated desserts
• Develop techniques for making stocks, soups and sauces
Restaurateurs can sponsor a promising employee with a scholarship for the program.
For additional information about scholarships and training, contact Judy DeSalvo at 609-343-5624 or email@example.com.